Wednesday, July 12, 2006
We will run a poll of guest bloggers for my trip away. Winners will get posting privileges on Scholars -- for the most part unsupervised, as where I am going does not have internet access -- for approximately three weeks. (If traffic improves, I may keep one or more on after I return. I've long wanted a co-blogger -- Scholars is plural, after all.) On the right you will see a poll for the bloggers. Some of the entered posts are done on others' sites; some I have hosted here as of Monday morning. So please vote and decide who will keep the place warm while I'm gone. Here are links to the posts, alphabetical by author.
- Hube (blogs at Colossus of Rhodey): Ten weeks? Why, that's too long!
- Josh, Teaching How Lady Madonna Manages to Make Ends Meet.
- Mike (blogs at Lamplighter News), Vatican Demands Reciprocity with Islam.
- Nate, Too Long.
- Peter (blogs at SwanBlog), Home Run.
- Tony (blogs at Always Right, Usually Correct), A Few Election Premises Destroyed.