Wednesday, December 28, 2005
- not nominated for any postings as best of MOB;
- not listed as influential blogs by the PioneerPress (or even a takedown of the list);
- not a friend of Andy's able to be a place to publish spleen about my own damn town;
- not on a list of the ten worst Americans;*
- not even correctly linked by Instadaddy and my own co-host on NARN!!!**
But still won't get any love.***
UPDATE: You think I'm having a bad day? Yes, I am. Want to know why? Because he'll never come to St. Cloud now. I'm stuck in a city that can't even support a KK, let alone the mighty double-D. Three Caribous within a mile of each other on Division, yes. Honey-dip and a regulah cahfee? Twenty years I've waited in vain. And now he's gone.
*-- This morning my pastor tells me he was at a meeting for a non-profit organization and met another SCSU professor. Asked him if he knew me. Pastor says, "I've learned that it isn't always the best thing to ask people at your school if they know you." Forget the rest of the snubs -- my own pastor is slamming me!
**--there are two links, Ed, and only the first one is right. The blogspot site has been unmanned since 9/04.
***--but if you'd like to make that little sitemeter turn to 500k by the end of 2005, we'll adjust the meds.
Categories: MOB, blogging