Friday, October 28, 2005

Why Mitch Berg will only 44% of elections 

Because handsome men have edge in election wins:
Handsome male candidates had a 56 percent chance of winning an election while their less dashing counterparts had a 44 percent chance, according Daniel Hamermesh, the study's author and an economics professor at the University of Texas.

Hamermesh studied the election of officers for the American Economic Association, a professional group, from 1996 through 2004.

However, he would be the most handsome economist. Here's his competition.