Monday, October 24, 2005
Sightings over the weekend and this morning:
- purple shirts. "Yay! We're 2-4! We're contenders!" You also still have a PR problem.
- the Missus looks good dressed up as an Iowan.
- no leaves obscure my office view of Munsinger Gardens this morning. Time to switch to Lileks lockdown .sig.
- Mr. Lidge, I'd like you to meet Messrs. Stanley and Liebrandt (with no comment from Mrs. Bachmann, why?!?) Calvin Schiraldi, call your office!
- the Head of Learned Foot is officially now too large. OK, Foot. You and me, $1000, bet $11 to win $10, just like Vegas. Any game between now and year end. As much or as little as you like.
- NARN was a great show Saturday, and this followup by Chad on the Marcus Winters interview is well worth reading. Chad for SLP school board! I wish he'd move here, rather than have to vote from this slate. Three candidates hand out each other's literature? A pox on all their houses!