Wednesday, August 24, 2005
- Boston has been working on the "The Big Dig" all their lives.
- Pay-Per-View television has always been an option.
- Pixar has always existed.
- American Motors has never existed.
- They never saw Pat Sajak or Arsenio Hall host a late night television show. (Thank God!)
31. There has never been a "fairness doctrine" at the FCC.Looking at previous lists I think I could find one or two like that (two years ago their last one was "Don Imus has always been offending someone in his national audience", which might be true), but they simply seem more common this time.
Judicial appointments routinely have been "Borked."
37. They have grown up in a single superpower world.
53. They do not remember "a kinder and gentler nation."
70. Jimmy Carter has always been an elder statesman.
75. They have always been challenged to distinguish between news and entertainment on cable TV.