Celebration rituals include:
- Bring jellybeans to share with your co-workers. Take out all the red ones.
- Spend some money - and yet, grow more financially healthy.
- If you have an elderly neighbor who needs any walls torn down, do it.
- Tell your kids the story of the end of the Cold War - including the stories about what life was like when the phrase "Iron Curtain" meant more than just Cher's control-top nylons.
- If all else fails, just send your email acquaintances a Reaganmas card - nothing spreads the joy of the season like a card.
Figured it out? No? Then follow Mitch
. Think we can have a display in the student union?